Protecting your engine from dust and water ingestion is essential when driving off road. A Safari snorkel will ensure that clean, dry air is always available, regardless of conditions.
Anyone who has spent time off road almost certainly would have experienced dry dusty roads, water crossings, snow or torrential rain whilst driving, testing both vehicle and driver and leaving your engine vulnerable to costly damage.
Created to protect 4WD engines from the hazards of dust and water commonly encountered in touring and off road driving, Safari snorkels relocate your air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the bonnet to a higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean and dry air is available.
Manufactured in Australia from premium quality polyethylene, Safari snorkels are UV stable and incredibly resilient to withstand the harsh Australian environment. All systems are individually designed to suit most popular 4WD models and undergo thorough research and testing prior to being tooled for production.
Safari snorkels are positively sealed to provide the ultimate in engine protection during river crossings and dusty conditions, while the quality fixtures and fittings ensure superior appearance and long term durability.
Most units incorporate the unique Safari Charge Air Ram, which incorporates a highly effective, inbuilt water separator system that removes rainwater from the incoming air stream, ensuring safe engine operation even during the most torrential storms. The Safari Charge Air Ram can also be rotated to face away from any prevailing conditions.
Sold throughout Australia and exported around the world, Safari snorkels are renowned and trusted by 4WDers everywhere. Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a Safari snorkel.
- Specifically designed for individual vehicles to ensure the best possible fit and aesthetics
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing
- Stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners – some models
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured